Winning Beyond A Single Game
Ms. Kasthuri Chellaraja Wilson, the first female Group CEO of a publicly traded conglomerate in Sri Lanka, will speak at the “Winning Beyond A Single Game” session on November 17th, from 8.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m. to share her experiences and learnings in her winning journey in the corporate industry.She is the Group CEO of Hemas Holdings PLC, Executive Director, Hemas Holdings PLC, Managing Director, Hemas Pharmaceutical (PVT) LTD, Managing Director, Hemas Surgical and Diagnostics (PVT) LTD, Managing Director, Hemas Maritime ClusterMs.Kasthuri Chellaraja is a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) and an alumnus of Harvard Business School’s Senior Executive Leadership Program. The Parliament of Sri Lanka named her one of the country’s Top 12 Women Change-Makers in 2019. Wilson has also represented the national netball and basketball teams in Sri Lanka. She is also the President of the Sri Lanka Chamber of the Pharmaceutical Industry (SLCPI).Her ascent up the corporate ladder has not been simple, and she has faced numerous hurdles as a woman, a mother, a visionary leader, a business strategist, and a sportswoman. You may take great insights from her inspiring life story to help you succeed in your profession.She will be talking about
1. What lessons can she draw from her sporting career, and how has it influenced her character in the early stages of her career
2. What is her philosophy about winning?
3. How does she balance short-term results with long-term growth goals?
4. What are your key takeaways from dealing with the Covid situation as a mother and a corporate CEO?
5. What are the two most important messages for young executives?